 From: Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
To: Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Andy Ellicott <a...@cloudant.com>; Lynnette Nolan <lno...@us.ibm.com>;
marketing@couchdb.apache.org; pr...@apache.org; s...@apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2014, 16:28
Subject: Re: Draft for review: Apache 2.0 beta press release

One last important note, Sally: Jan didn't actually write that quote in the
press release. I just made it up for now, since I thought he and others in the
community would be editing it first, before sending the draft your way.

Soooooo... just know that the quote is subject to change from Jan. He needs a
chance to approve it first!

Thanks. --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbrob...@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice

Mike Broberg---11/11/2014 04:25:03 PM---Oh, good. Thanks, Sally! I think I told
the community the reverse (my bad), but that makes sense: Yo