🚨 marketing@: This is the current latest draft of the official Apache Press
Release for 2.0. It will be open for suggestions until 6PM ET (UTC -4), Monday
September 19th.

If you like to see *any* edits, now is the time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bjRGoRC4i5PFIemJfsueXIuBTAEr5D_UH2DhhgajEM/edit

* * *

Also, the website is only still in draft mode and it should be up and deployed
around the same time as the Press Release gets locked in. Please send in *any*
feedback you might be having.

This is the current state as a preview: http://jan.prima.de/couchdb-2.0/

Send PRs against https://github.com/apache/couchdb-www

Unless I head from anyone here, the site will go out as-is (plus updated
download links).

Best
Jan