Hi Jenn & team,

Nice coverage for CouchDB 2.0! And happy to see the developerWorks podcast
& blog made the list. Quick note: there is a typo with the name of the
podcast - it should say 'Start Small,' not 'Smart Small' - that's my
fault, because when I originally published it, it had that typo :/

Doug

https://blog.couchdb.org/2016/09/22