Hi Johannes,

2010/10/27 Johannes Bausch <johannes.bau...@gmail.com>:
> my name is Johannes Bausch. I study physics in Heidelberg, Germany.
> Some of you might still know me, I've been doing some work on the
> logos for OOo 2.4 and 3.x some time ago. While I was really surprised
> of the split between OO and LO when I first heard about it I think I
> can sympathise a bit more with LO - that's why I'd like to contribute
> here in future.
> Okay.
> So as there is no art project here I thought I'd introduce myself
> here, I hope I'm on the right mailinglist.

Nice to have you here!
May I point you also to the german disc...@de.libreoffice.org ? There
is much talk about the transfer of our cd-rom-Project "PrOOo-Box" to
its new home. And just today the urgent need for an envelope design
came up... ;-)

CU

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor