On Tuesday 02 Nov 2010 11:50:21 Ivan M. wrote:
> Hi Jens, Christoph, all,
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Jens Habermann
>
> <mail...@jenshabermann.de> wrote:
> >[...]
> >
> > Colors are fine, but maybe we also should add a grey row with four
> > greyshades...
>
> That's a good point. Graham's email reply to this (earlier) topic
> suggested a somewhat lighter gray for the LibreOffice logo [1] (a bit
> too light for my liking).

I admit to being a little ambivalent about the lightness myself, but I went
for something that would work on a dark background as well.   Having said
that, while I'm not welded to that level, the lighter grey is good from a
purely marketing POV

> I also remember one of the things a few of
> us asked for in the new OOo logo was a dark grey color instead of
> black, so I'm surprised that the LibreOffice logo is #000000... any
> chance of changing this as well?
>
> Regards,
> Ivan.
>
> [1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeLogoMod_yo.png

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org