On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:52 AM, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-11-03 04:24, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
>
> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all of you for your great
>> job and the exciting discussions going on!
>>
>> I am rather silent at the moment, but I try to follow all threads. I'm
>> still quite busy with various tasks, my inbox is killing me with
>> hundreds of mails, so sometimes, there is an... errr... delay in my
>> reply. :-)
>>
>> Despite my silence, I reall do appreciate what's going on here and hope
>> to find more time for contributions to this list soon!
>>
>> Keep up the good job!
>> Florian
>>

> Thanks Florian!
>
> Nice to know that you are still around. We should be thanking you for your
> most appreciated work. Thank you.
>
> Marc

Yes, I agree, you guys are doing a wonderful job with things, and I look
forward to a time when you and the others have more time to join in these
discussions.

I do hope that no one takes any of the discussions that we have personally,
as that is not what it is about.  I know I have criticized some of the
things going on myself, but I am really encouraged by the directions that
TDF is moving in.

James Walker