With the release date for the LibO final version approaching, I am just wondering what should we be getting reading ready from the viewpoint of marketing/publicity for the release of LibO to the public?

Is there a list of products? Flyers, presentation (I believe this is being worked on), communiqué, after-release resources. We should also talk about how to keep the buzz going for the post-release LibO. Regionally speaking, on a country per country basis, should we be preparing publicity for the release date?

Marc