Hi all,

Sorry if this might feel like an empty answer - but since I am travelling at
the moment, I would like to avoid lengthly mails written on tiny keyboards.

So just a: I do have some thoughts how some topic structuring might work. Both
for the Design team stuff and the tooling like the wiking. I'd like to add this
later on - tomorrow (in approx 24 hours) I will be back on my usual desktop,
internet and Cappuccino as well :-)

I also collected some thoughts concerning the web infrastructure - and the more
I do think about it, the more I think the opportunity in revising the workflows
is just great.

Enjoy you day / evening!

Christoph