Hi Cor, all

CC'ing marketing...

Cor Nouws schrieb:
Hi all,

There are some wonderful interviews going on, that show up on the
official TDF blog.

http://blog.documentfoundation.org/

[...] IMHO these interviews deserve a much
better exposure than 'just' the blog.

+1

Therefore my proposal:

[...prominent on the /develop/ website...]

+1

I'd like to see them supported / exploited by our marketing team to show the world about the broad support among developers as well as showing more developers the way to our community....

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: I don't have the time to do anything about this topic, but perhaps someone else (with more time...) shares my opinion...