Hi, :-)

I still like my idea:

"LibreOffice. Do what you want." / "LibreOffice. Fais ce que tu
veux.", "LibreOffice. Realises ce que tu veux." / "LibreOffice. Mach
was du willst." / "LibreOffice. Haz lo que quieras." / "LibreOffice.
Fai quello che vuoi."

Short - 4 to 5 words in most languages. Easy to translate. Easy to
understand. Appeals to all audiences, all ages. Anyone that speaks any
English can understand and empathize with this slogan. It's got a ring
of defiance and yet, through the same words, alludes to the suite's
creative possibilities.

David Nelson