Hi all,
On 08/01/2011 15:48, David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

I need some more sample files with which I can produce screenshots for
the libreoffice.org, from *all* the LibO apps.

If you have LibO files (from Writer, Calc and Impress) that contain
attractively-presented content that is not copyrighted, please mail
them to me ASAP.

If you have any well-presented equations for Math, I need some more too.

Similarly, if you have any databases for Base with well-peopled
tables, and with forms and reports, I need them, too.
In English and not under Windows, please :-)
Thanks for any help. ;-)
+1

Kind regards
Sophie