Greetings

I've been giving away LibreOffice DVDs for a few weeks now, and since I
needed something with better presentation I've put together a
LibreOffice DVD distribution and label. This is for low-volume
distribution, using a home-grade inkjet printer, which I will be doing
personally but also as part of workshops and courses on free software
here in Montreal.

I described how I put together the DVD here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab/LibODVD

Some details are not finished yet but I welcome any comments and
suggestions. Keep in mind many things there are very specific to my own
usage. While doing this I also learned that the LibreOffice logo font
(Vegur) is Public Domain.

Cheers,

--
Fabián Rodríguez