Hello,

I was invited to LOADays in Antwerp, Belgium, to deliver a talk on LibreOffice software deployment mid of April. However, I don't know if I can make it, so I'd like to ask if one of you with expertise in this area would be interested to go there?

Travel funding might be possible.

*NOTE* Please ping me offlist, as I'm not subscribed to the Freedesktop.org list at the moment.

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108