Hey Marc, Am 11.02.2011 17:07, schrieb Marc Paré: [..] > > Hi Thomas > > I took a closer look at all that you have organised. Looks great! Would > you consider sending the marketing group here the source .odt; .odg etc > files for us to translate into English? We could also make it available > on the LibreOffice Marketing wiki page[1] for other teams to use. > Alternatively, are these available on the OOoDev site?
I am sorry. All these files are createt in Adobe Creative Suite 4, because files where printed. So, I do not have any OpenDocument source-files. The orginal Adobe files are really large (around 30 MB per file) and pictures(fonts) are not included. It is possible to make them availiable on the LibO Marketing wiki page if you really want this - but - as I mentioned - we have to export the hole project per file, this is more than one file! Best regards Thomas -- ## Marketing deutschsprachiges Projekt ## http://de.libreOffice.org - www.LibreOffice.org ## Vorstand OpenOffice.org Deutschland e.V. ## Mitglieder willkommen: www.OOoDeV.org -- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected] List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/ *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
