Hi Florian

Le 2011-02-11 18:54, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

as part of the fundraising... I guess I'll use that intro for a few more
e-mails. :-)

I recall people collected press clippings in various language. Is
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press the up to
date page with these? I'd like to collect them on the fundraising
website for a reference.

Thanks,
Florian


Tom and I have tried to collect as many as we saw on the lists. The German, French and Spanish sections are filling their sections on their own. As a suggestion, for marketing purposes, we are trying to list them in such a way that it is easy to scan the lists and see which press organizations are covering LibreOffice the most.

Cheers

Marc


--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***

Reply via email to