Le 2011-02-12 17:50, Luiz Oliveira a écrit :

as part of the fundraising... I guess I'll use that intro for a few
more e-mails. :-)

I recall people collected press clippings in various language. Is
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press the up to
date page with these? I'd like to collect them on the fundraising
website for a reference.


Hello,

I like the initiative. We will collaborate with it as possible. I'll try
to fill up with the news in Brazil on LibreOffice, BrOffice and TDF. I
have already put some links.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira
BrOffice.org Community



Thanks Luiz

This will be a great help.

Once you get enough press clippings (around 10 or 15) you can migrate these to the PT-BR section. I have prepared the section with the header and footer for you. Or if you feel that you would like to move the section right away feel free to do so.

I have prepared the PT section just in case you come across any that could be put into that section.

Feel free to modify these two pages as you like. Let us know if you need any help.

Many thanks again.

Cheers

Marc


--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***

Reply via email to