Hi Leif,

just great, isn't it? And for the others, here is some of his work in
context:
http://paulojose-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2011/02/libreoffice-in-blender.html

Paulo, I think Leif outperformed me to ask for some wallpaper like
graphics. Paulo, what do you think: Do you have (even more) time and
interest to complete the set by a generic LibreOffice wallpaper (4:3 and
16:9) that may be completed with the LibreOffice logo?

I think this is a must for all the devs and people at conferences ;-)

By the way, my personal favorite is:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TFBBXGU6j-Q/TVce9wBi2eI/AAAAAAAAAZY/iYGcIpm1nqg/s1600/icons-render-11.png

Cheers,
Christoph