From: Paulo José <paul...@gmail.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 15 February, 2011 21:17:03
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Great artwork

Hi again!

Yesterday I finished the 3D version of the main icon set of LibO and today I
made two first "real" wallpaper. Maybe they are too much bright, so let me know
what you think.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibO-1.png
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibO-2.png

They are in 16:9 aspect ratio.

Hope you like it. :)

On 15-02-2011 17:17, Paulo José wrote:
> Hi Marc!
>
> On 15-02-2011 08:52, Marc Paré wrote:
>> Paulo, if you could post these on the LibreOffice site as wallpaper files,
>> we
>>could add these to the "LibreOffice Conference Kit"[1] page for marketing
>>teams'
>>use.
> Well, these "wallpapers" are just tests rendered in a bigger resolution
> [asked
>by Leif] and their textures have poor quality. Actually, the resolution of
>textures (512px) is not enough to the 1024x768 format, so you can see the
>aliasing effect in the center picture (look to green highlights in the hills).
>Also maybe some text may be good too to keep the context of these images. I'll
>try to do something better today and present to you. :)
>
>> Thanks a lot for the great artwork!
> I'm happy with the commentaries from you all. :) Thank you!
>
> And thank you for all the people involved in the Mimetype icons creation,
>because my only work was to put this great artwork in 3D format. :)
>
> Best Regards,
> ~Paulo

-- Paulo José O. Amaro
Computer Science Student