On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 17:11 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
> Le 2011-02-15 14:01, Paulo José a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Good to see your interest on my 3D stuff! Thanks for the nice comments!
> > About to make generic wallpapers to press kit, it would be an actual
> > pleasure. Although, today I resume my university research and my
> > vacations will end in a week, so I'll have really few time and I'll need
> > time enough to complete the wallpapers. When do you think a deadline
> > could be dated?
> >
> > Can you two - and who would like to join - help me with some ideas?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > ~Paulo
> >

> We have a team attending the SCALE conference on February 25-27th. If we
> had them, they could have the wallpapers cycle on a computer at the
> conference booth.

Hi Marc, Paulo,

Well, I don't know if Paolo has any time left.

There is one image for the screens already:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Scale_poster-lax_lnd-1680x1050.png

But more are welcome - Paulo, feel like letting your creative juices
loose on a paper airplane and Penguin idea...*smile*

Drew