Le 2011-02-16 12:12, drew a écrit :
Hi,

Speaking of press coverage I would point to a singular sentence
regarding LibreOffice in an other wise unrelated article:

Nokiasoft: Who are the Open Source Winners and Losers? (ComputerWorldUK)
http://blogs.computerworlduk.com/open-enterprise/2011/02/nokiasoft-who-are-the-open-source-winners-and-losers/

The sentence:

"if the eventual owner of Qt (whoever that might be, assuming Nokia
eventually sells it, as I think likely) starts messing about - hello
Oracle - then there's always the option of a fork, which in the wake of
LibreOffice has become a much more respectable option."

That is IMO the best pr there is.

//drew

Yes, Oracle has been getting a little negative feeback lately. Especially with the java suit against Google. They will need to nurture their opensource back to health to win back some votes of support.

Cheers

Marc