Hi!

For a rollup design I would like use the LO, TDF text and icon graphic.
The size of medium is 85(W)x200(H), what is the best arrange for it? I
wanted to increase the site of icon and put on to LibreOffice text but I
don't know if it hurt the branding guide. It is impossible to keep the
current layout on portait page orientation. I plan to use vector elemnts
for backround, the LibreOffice icon and the LO, TDF text. DO you have
advice for me, or do we have a design for this layout?

--

Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>

Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>