Hi Fabián,

Le 2011-02-27 07:44, Fabián Rodríguez a écrit :
Hello,

I've updated my LibO DVD remix with LibreOffice 3.3.1.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab/LibODVD

The changelog is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab/LibODVD#Changelog

This is not something competing with the other DVD / box projects. I'll
most probably end up contributing to those as well, as time permits -
meanwhile any of this is of course available for anyone to use in such
projects - if re-licensing is needed just let me know.

So far response has been great - I have distributed about 60 such DVDs
and several local, small computer stores will be carrying them starting
next week. This is mostly to support workshops and training I give locally.

Cheers,

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/

Thanks for the update and congrats on the popularity of the disc. Are you holding many workshops? Feel free to advertise these on our events calendar.

Cheers

Marc