On 02/27/2011 09:45 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-02-26 16:12, Marc Paré a écrit :
Are there any BrOffice representatives on this marketing list?

Cheers

Marc

A big welcome to all of you.

One question that has come up on one of my off-list email, is there a BR-PT help file for v.3.3.1?

The DVD includes a Windows for Brazil-PT help file, but it is the European Portuguese, till we find out what happened to the BR-PT one. The other platforms have it, but it was not on the list from the LibreOffice download site.

I also wanted to alert you to the Americas DVD project being discussed on the US Marketing list.

Does BrOffice offer a BR-PT DVD? If so, is it specifically made for the Brazilian market?

Cheers

Marc