Le 2011-02-28 11:38, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:24:02 -0500,
Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com>  a écrit :

Le 2011-02-28 10:18, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Hello,

I would first like to thank the volunteers who represented the
LibreOffice project at SCALE. And after a much needed rest for
them, I would like to know if it would be possible to have a report
from them about how it went ;-) ...

Thanks,

Hi Charles

You can read some reports that were left on the US Marketing List[1].
These reports were done during the conference. Although, I'm sure
that the team will certainly be on the lists with their impression on
the conference.

thanks Marc, nice vids!

Charles.

I am especially excited about the videos of support. This is exactly what we need in our marketing archives so that we can put together more effective publicity. I hope that other conference teams will pick up on the idea and also do the same. I believe the next upcoming conference is Cebit? We should suggest they do the same. We could put sub-titles for different language sets.

Cheers

Marc