Hi Christoph, Riemer, *,

thanks for bringing this up..

Christoph Noack schrieb:
> Am Dienstag, den 19.04.2011, 16:13 +0200 schrieb Riemer Thalen:

[.. get reason for dropping (LibO|OOo) by survey ..]

> Ah, another thought - we do also have trainers on our lists who can
> provide rather neutral feedback what is important to users they know.
> Although there is no statistical evidence, it might work ... but
> sometimes its much easier to deal with answers backed up by numbers.

+ 17

This in my opinion is the first step to go regarding the purpose in
question. Why:

- Trainers can provide information collected "digestible" for the
  project organism - thus providing the abreviation to get the desired
  knowledge.

- Trainers should be more deeply integrated in (bug|feature request)
  rating. They know the really hurting things through feeling the pain
  day by day. This is one more abreviation to get rid of *out there*
  most annoying bugs. This also might lower dropping rate of LibO *now*.

[..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich