Hi,

webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote on 2011-05-25 13.45:

are you saying that we now will need to change the sending address to this?

yes.

So if we are sending a new email to the marketing, or users, lists, we
will have to add the "global." the the address?

Exactly.

But addresses like market...@us.libreoffice.org will by unchanged?

Correct. Any list that already has a subdomain, like @us.libreoffice.org, @de.libreoffice.org and so on will be *unchanged*. The same is true for lists at @documentfoundation.org - it solely affects @libreoffice.org

so we have to do the changeover that day, and not before or after that
date?

Exactly. Not before that day. Chances are, I keep an alias for a while, but in case that's technically not possible, you will receive a bounce on the old address, as soon as the change is effective.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108