Hi Renata, Helio and all,
On 10/06/2011 14:44, Renata Marques wrote:
Hi Sophie,

I liked the message. It's funny and show the requirements the person should
has to be able to get involved.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

I have a question: Where this messagem will be published?

I thought to publish it on the discuss@ and projects@ lists. And also ask Flo to publish it on our social media network (blog, twitter...)

How the "prize"
(number of bug) will be informed ?

I thought to create a fake bug, simple to understand and which represents what you can find on BZ, something not difficult to understand but clearly without enough details.

Btw, how can I work on this triaging? Wich list is appropriate?

To learn the process and get involved as a first step, we can use the projects@list, there is low traffic on it and that won't disturb anybody. If the developers have to be involved, the libreoffice@ is the right list, but they won't appreciate if we are noisy for anything else.
There is also this wiki page, that will be added to the message
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

Thanks again for your interest and feedback
Kind regards
Sophie