Hi Italo

Le 2011-06-22 12:10, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
Guys, sorry for the room locking problem. I must leave for home now, but I will be available on the #documentfoundation IRC room from 7PM UTC (i.e. roughly 3 hours from now), to make a summary of what we have discussed today.

It is probably better to do a summary here on the list for everyone to see. A summary on IRC is just a temporary one unless someone logs the comments. I would rather like to see the summary here as it will be accessible to the membership for discussion.

Cheers

Marc

--
Marc Paré