On 04/08/2011 Florian Effenberger wrote:
I've received a request to change two things on our website, regarding
terminology:
- Instead of solely using "open source", I was asked that we should also
use "free software".
- "Linux" should be referred to as "GNU/Linux".

Before addressing this, I'd wish that the factual information is right, since the license stated on the English website is just wrong, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/msg05211.html
(the Italian pages have the right information).

Factual errors should be corrected before making any terminology improvements: once the license indication is right, then it's OK to improve the text around it.

Regards,
  Andrea.