Hi Kami, *,

Am Dienstag, 13. September 2011, 17:33:27 schrieb Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai:
> Hi,
>
> I can provide Hungarian translation, as I did for OOo Extension site.

there is already an Hungarian translation of the Plone framework available. I
activated the language today.

I hope that one of our native English speaker will look over the home pages of
the
extensions and templates and polish the text a bit. If that is done, we can
start
with the (free and good) translation into different languages. I make a note
about
your offer ;-)

> Any other thing that I can do for the Extension and templates site?
>
> Is it possible to mass upload templates/extensions?

That's currently not posible.

Regards,
Andreas

--