Hi :)
Thanks.  I hope that didn't break any agreements with the television company!
We are happy to wait if you have to take those down for a few days!

Is it worth posting the date, time and place (Sat and Sun times) to localistion
lists and the Brazilian list so that more people tune in to watch at the right
times?  How can we boost the numbers of people that do watch the right
broadcast?  Even a small boost might encourage television shows to broadcast
other stories about LibreOffice.

The LibreOffice people had much better body-language imo.  Open, inclusive,
strong, confident, gentle = no nervous hand-wringing!  A little bit whiny voice
at one point but then suddenly strong and confident again.  Also looked smart
and professional.

The non-LibreOffice guy made a LOT of gestures almost more than people in 'my'
country make when they are dancing!  Quite a lot looked nervous and even
included hand-wringing and apparently trying to wipe the sweat from his hands!
Somehow he still managed to hold his hands together blocking us out.  His
glances at the camera looked more nervous and seldom seemed to draw the
audience in.  I am guessing he wasn't "on our side"?

Olivier's subdued gestures added gravitas and even included the "it is simply
obvious that what i am saying is true and of course everyone knows it and
agrees".  Eliane's gestures were very open, showing wrists and palms a lot
which is often interpreted as showing the speaker is not hiding anything.  Both
managed to say LibreOffice quite a lot but not excessively and even got the
words OpenSource in a few times and OpenOffice a couple of times to show
compatibility / differences.

Ok, if the other guy was on our side maybe i might have been less unkind!
Regards from
Tom :)