The linky works for me (ubuntu & vlc) but, for redistribution, it looks like Florian has the answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVR7HqDokmA

Excellent developments!

-Craig

On 10/14/2011 07:36 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Italo just announced the coming of LibO online (on the "announce mailing list), but, he also added a link. I just wanted to ask some of you to check the link. Could people check if the link works for you? Here is the link.

http://people.gnome.org/~michael/data/2011-10-10-lool-demo.webm

I am running it through VLC. We should make sure that people can see the video without any problems.

Cheers,

Marc