On 10/18/11 6:51 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

> For Windows users, we need to find some way to get into shows and such
> to convince these users to use LO.  If we can somehow get some of these
> Tech magazines to include LO in one of their included CD/DVD of software
> that seems to come out every so often, we might pick up a few [or many]
> users.

We already reach covermount CDs in several countries, and we should add
editors in all countries. People can help in building a mailing list by
sending us email address of editorial staff of magazines with a CD (the
address is usually printed somewhere on the editorial staff page).

> It would be nice if we somehow could get some banner ad time on Google,
> or other place that people go to often.  I do not deal with the social
> networks, but there has to be some way we can get the word out to the
> Windows users.

Addressing Windows users take more time than Linux and MacOS. Downloads
are slowly increasing, and this show the increasing interest of users.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com