Cor Nouws wrote (20-02-12 10:27)
Christian Lohmaier wrote (19-02-12 21:57)

Another item is the version selection/presenting of the different
versions - the whole thing about .0 releases and conservative users
being better served with the old release/one of the following bugfix
releases.

Picking out just this one:
maybe it's fine if there is a link to the release policy on top (1st
item) of the release notes?
The release notes have a clear link now, and people bearing more
responsibility for IT tasks, for sure will check those.

I've added this page:
  http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-policy/

Would love to have it linked in the group of "Handy resources" at the download page.
Can someone pls explain me how I can do that?

Also, would like to add "optional" to the help-download.

As a side effect of adding our release policy to the navigation, there is to much text in horizontal direction. Hmm, I suggest to have one item "features" about the 3.5 and there on top linking to 3.4 and previous (as is done now with 3.3. on the 3.4 page). OK?

Best,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org