On 06/06/2012 08:47 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
2012/6/6 webmaster-Kracked_P_P<[email protected]>

There is an article about mobile and cloud computing with a note about
what TDF is doing.

I am wondering that the prototype that the article is talking about.  I
wonder who the article got this info from, since there was no name listed.

IBM: Don Harbison
TDF: Michael Meeks

Both names are written in the article :-)

As for the prototype, don't tell me you missed it, we put it everywhere,
it's on youtube, there are several private or public testing VMs...

Best,
Charles.

Must be my eyes for not seeing the names.

As for "on youtube", well I rarely are on the social networks. I go to youtube rarely, but for some specific things - like the "Piano Guys" music.

OK, I just went to the LO youtube channel and clicked on the subscribe button. Though what "subscribe" will give me, I do not know.

Since there are "1001" videos stated, I wonder how many people might have missed it like I did even if they were "subscribed" to LO youtube channel?


--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to