BTW ...  I have offered marketing materials.. has anyone used them?
On Jun 10, 2012 6:50 PM, "Jean Weber" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I added the TDF "Google+ page" to the wiki page mentioned below by
> Marc. Florian owns this page, but several people (including me) are
> managers and can post as TDF.
>
> --Jean
>
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Marc ParĂ© <[email protected]> wrote:
> > FYI,
> >
> > I have added the "Marketing Team blog" to the "Websites and Web Services
> > used by The Document Foundation" wiki page[1]. I have added my name as
> the
> > site maintainer.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Marc
> >
> > [1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services
> >
>
> --
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
>
>

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to