Debian GNU/Linux has a port of LibreOffice to ARM. I have not tried it.

see http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libreoffice


On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:44 AM, Tom Davies <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi :)
> Do you mean Arm as in a tablet, netbook or something?
>
> I think there is a beta-testing or alpha-testing version around somewhere
> that would be well worth trying but i am not certain where it is.
> Apols and regards from
> Tom :)
>
>
> --- On Wed, 13/6/12, apple <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: apple <[email protected]>
> Subject: [libreoffice-users] To run libreoffice arm
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wednesday, 13 June, 2012, 9:47
>
> hi,everyone:
>  I want to run libreoffice transplants to the arm, how can I do? thinks。
>
> --
> For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: [email protected]
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
>
> --
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
>



-- 
Robert Pogson
Have server, will travel...

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to