No I've never read the source code, wouldn't know how to! I'm not a programmer, merely one of many thousands of end users, who happens to be in the business of PC support. Does that mean I'm excluded from the club?

> How would you describe the logo of National Geographic? <

"A bright yellow rectangle, bordering a graphic of whatever is the current content" would be my description.

Best Regards,
        Alistair Bain
Kingswells Computercraft
Aberdeen, Scotland