On 01/27/2013 08:03 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Hi Simon,
On 27/01/2013 13:35, Simon Phipps wrote:
What is the problem (apart from low resolution)?
I thought the TDF subline was only for official representation.
Kind regards
Sophie

There are several of these LO personas that have the logo with text. So it is not the only one. As for low resolution, they are not when they are installed on my FF browser. The one in question, though, has the logo in a position that makes it not easy to read, since it is location over the URL listing area of the browser's top area.

I have download all seven of the LO personas [the last time I looked at the English site]. I use the:

' Keep it simple for LibreOffice - Unofficial LibreOffice persona based on the "Keep It Simple (community edition)" splash screen by William Gathoye '

It does not use the "text line" and the "LibreOffice" text and symbol is not hindered by any part of the FF options. Also, you need to be a lover of a green appearance for you "browser windows", which I prefer myself.