Hello,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-07-23 18:22:
this is a bit of an unusual request. La Cantine, the place and the team
that greeted us for our first conference in Paris, is raising funds to
move in a bigger place. Do you think we could tweet the link for their
donations (in French) and invite people to donate?

It's just a helping hand, but it will be much appreciated.

if we do it with reference to the 2011 conference, and it's a one-time thing, I think we can do it. We just should avoid doing such things regularly. :-)

Florian