Il 05/08/2013 18:05, Kracked_P_P---webmaster ha scritto:

If there is a "marketing call" for both versions of the portable system,
then I would be willing to have both listed on the NA-DVD. Now that Mac
PPC systems are no longer supported in the 4.1.x line, I have not
problem with space on that disc and should have free space on the 4.0.x
disc.

X-LibreOffice from WinPenPack is the leading portable version in Italy, by far. In addition, the team - based in Italy - is quicker than PP in releasing the new version in English (and is maintaining a portable version for every available LibreOffice version).

Just need to be able to place a working copy on to the jump drive[s]
from a Win7 Home Premium laptop, and get it to run properly from there.
I will have to uninstall LO from a different Windows system though.

X-LibreOffice is very easy to install, and I have never had a problem with Windows 7.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber it...@libreoffice.org