Hello everyone,

I went to check the list of tips yesterday and I saw that many more had been added - I don't know who (I can't know it) - by about 3 to 4 people so I just wanted to say thank you to the people who joined the effort and chipped in a few tips! Of course it's kind of a continuous effort, so feel free to add even more to it.

Thanks,

Charles.