On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just saw your inquiry about stickers -- I don't have the quotes in
> front of me right now, but IIRC, there were good savings if we order
> in bulk (e.g. 5k much better than 2.5k better than 1k). I'll get the
> exact #s to you later today.

Hi Charles,

As promised, I've dug up quotes and put some of them here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US/Vendors#Stickers

The 1" x 4" are the closest sticker to the 29mm x 110 mm size that's
commonly available here in the US:
1000 - $253 (@ $0.25)
2500 - $306 (@ $0.12)
5000 - $395 (@ $0.079)

I think these are pretty good prices, as $395 US is approx. 286 Euros.

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon