Le 2014-05-29 13:51, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :
Hi,

I'm very sorry, I totally forgot to I mentioned several
events which attends Japanese LibreOffice members,
such as GNOME.Asia summit[1]  finished last weekend

Anyway, we now preparing a event names
"LibreOffice mini Conference 2014 Tokyo/Japan,"
and I add it to event wiki[2] and create new page about
this event[3].

Please add it to official calrendar.

----------------------
LibreOffice mini Conference 2014 Tokyo/Japan
place: Japan, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
date: 2014-06-07
contact: Naruhiko Ogasawara (naru...@gmail.com)
----------------------

[1] http://2014.gnome.asia/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events#Asia
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/LibOCon_mini_JP

Thanks,

Done. Could you have a look to see if the event needs any corrections or if you would like to add to the description on the calendar?[1]

BTW ... how did the Gnome summit go? Did you get a lot of visitors at the booth? Any photos?

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar

--
Marc Paré