Hi Jean,

I have added the conference to our events calendar and also put you down as our contact[1]. Let me know if there are any changes needed to the post.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://www.google.com/calendar

Le 2014-06-12 02:47, Jean Weber a écrit :
AFAIK, there are no booths during the conference itself, only on the
open day, but if I find out differently, then I'll apply for one.
--Jean

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Charles-H. Schulz