Hi everyone,

My name is Edwin Lee. I am new to the LO marketing group. I run a small IT/web
consultancy in Hong Kong. I am interested in contributing to generating greater
awareness of LO.

As I work predominantly with SMEs and non-profits, I am hoping that the saving
to remote server function will eventually include Dropbox. The adoption of
Dropbox has been impressive. Many SMEs/non-profits around the world have gotten
rid of their internal file server and replaced that with Dropbox.

Personally, I use LibreOffice because I use all three platforms  - Windows, Mac
and Linux.

I believe there are three main segments  (personal/SMEs) that LO targets:
1. Freedom lovers or OSS fans
2. Cost conscious users
3. Power users - such as version control, which does not exist in local MS
Office files, unless you save the document to the cloud on Office 365 or a
SharePoint server.

Each segment will require a different  marketing approach/message.

Thank you,
Edwin