Hi Rigoberto,

On 21/11/17 10:04 PM, Rigoberto Condori wrote:
> I'm going to make an event Together with the community of "Fedora Cusco",
> which we call Software Free day Peru 2017, which will be held on December
> 23, where we will make known the LibreOffice Software, since it is the
> first time that will be announced in Peru. We will also do workshops such
> as LibreOffice Calc, LibreOffice Impress and among other topics.
> So I want to ask for documentation to give a talk about the LibreOffice
> Community and the anunce of versión LibreOffice 6.0 what is coming.
> I read the rules about the LibreOffice logos, so I would like to make
> banner for the next events that could be done in Other Region of Peru,
> making the community known and some LibreOffice talks. The question
goes in
> the following. Can the LibreOffice Logo be used with the name The Document
> Foundation in the Banner or in the posters?
> Rigoberto Condori Chañi.

I have added a banner on the LibreOffice website events page[1] and have
also added this event on the events wiki page[2].

Let me know if you would like the links to point to another website.

Thanks for the support you give to LibreOffice and also LibreOffice Perú.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/events/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2017#LATAM