Hi Italo,

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed, libre office needs to increase visibility in India. I think
basically we need some hardcore volunteers throughout India as India is Big
(I am from the east part of India), who can create a regional community
where they promote Libre office in their region as other communities do
this thing. As I have a good understanding of community development. Hope I
can help you.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :*@birajkarmakar*