Great,

I toned the graphics down in that file and some light editing, updated
google drive with the new pdf (so url used in the G+ post gets the latest
change), just a moment ago.

Also put a copy of both the pdf and odp on the tdf nextcloud server, the
public link for the pdf is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/E4d58zLZLJkXG7z