Hi everyone,

Our Live Bug Hunting Session in Ankara was great.

 * ~15 people, testing LibreOffice for about 3 hours, nonstop. Multiple
   bugs discovered. Some reported, some were discussed and being
   prepared to be reported by the discoverers.
 * I talked on "how to report bugs" for about 15 minutes, by going over
   our bugzilla.
 * There were Pardus, Debian, Windows and Mac machines. They
   cross-checked issues on multiple platforms simultaneously. (There
   might also be a Fedora, but I am not sure about that.)
 * After the session, we also had a long discussion on community and
   ecosystem building for LibreOffice in Turkey.

So I think it was a success overall. :)

Please feel free to use the photos on this Turkish tweet while writing blog posts or tweets: https://twitter.com/muhamm3tkara/status/1017853128727781376

Cheers,
Muhammet